Glenugie used to be the easternmost distillery in Scotland, located near the town of Peterhead in the Eastern Highlands north of Aberdeen. The distillery was constructed by Donald, McLeod & Co in the early 1830s and originally rejoiced in the name 'Invernettie'. The first spirit ran off the stills in 1837, but the distillery struggled afte ... Read More »
A 1966 vintage Glenugie bottled by independent bottlers Signatory. A very rare malt, no official bottlings were ever released and independent bottlings weren't very numerous either. As the distillery closed in 1983, bottlings are becoming harder to find and are in high demand.