Our standard deliveries are made during normal business hours Monday to Friday; to ensure prompt delivery someone must be present to sign for the parcel.
We do not accept orders for certain address types, please read our delivery restrictions
before placing an order.
After processing, (which may be subject to delay if we are out of stock of any items ordered, in which case we will notify you), all orders are despatched using a 24 hour service to most mainland destinations in the UK, 48 hour service to many European addresses and 72 hours to outlying areas of the UK. For international orders, delivery times vary depending on location. Delivery charges are calculated based on the weight of the product and the destination address.
Next day delivery is available for UK orders placed before the cut-off time specified on the delivery charges
section; these orders will be processed for delivery on the next working day after the order is placed. Orders placed after cut-ff time on any working day will be processed and despatched on the following working day and should arrive on the next working day after that.
While we strive to achieve specified delivery dates given to us we cannot accept liability for late delivery if caused by circumstances outside of our reasonable control. Where an order is time-critical, we ask that you ensure you place your order in good time to avoid disappointment.
In the unlikely event that a specified delivery date is not achieved and the order is delivered later the same day or on the next working day, a partial refund will be made calculated as the difference between our standard next day delivery charge and that charged at the time of placing the order.
Please note that we are unable to guarantee the punctuality of service provided by our delivery agents, particularly during spells of difficult weather conditions. If your shipment is delivered unacceptably late after having been collected from us on time by our agent we will try to secure a refund where appropriate.
We take pride in packing your order to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition. Unfortunately, there are times when parcels incur damage while in transit. If a parcel shows clear signs of damage or leakage at the time of delivery we ask that you refuse the parcel. Just ask that the courier returns the goods to sender.
1. Orders outside Europe are liable to incur a £5 surcharge per item for products with heavy packaging (e.g. wooden box). It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us if they do not wish the boxes to be included in their parcel.
2. Orders to Taiwan are subject to a limit of 5 litres of spirit per order.
3. Orders to Australia are subject to additional charge of £10 to facilitate customs clearance as we are required to provide Certificate of Age if your order contains aged products (eg: Whisky, Rum etc.)
4. All orders are insured by us at no extra charge up to a value of £500. Orders of value in excess of £500 will incur an additional insurance charge as specified on our Insurance Charges section.
5. By accepting our terms and conditions, you agree to these additional charges where applicable to your order.
We are happy to delivery your order to an address that is different to your normal billing address. To do this, simply enter the desired delivery address during the checkout process.
We can also deliver your order to your permanent place of employment as long as there is someone who is able to receive and sign for the delivery on your behalf.
Orders with Post Box Numbers as delivery addresses will not be despatched and processing will be delayed while we contact you for a valid delivery address.
Due to differing rules imposed by couriers, aviation authorities and local legislative bodies regarding the national and international shipment of alcohol, please note that the following restrictions apply to our deliveries to the below territories:
1. British Forces Post Office (BFPO)
a. No products with an alcohol-by-volume (ABV) over 24% may be sent to a BFPO address.
2. Channel Islands, Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly and Northern Ireland
a. Order must not exceed 5 litres of liquid.
b. Express delivery is not available to these areas.
a. No products with an alcohol-by-volume (ABV) over 60% may be sent to Norway.
a. We are unable to deliver your order outside mainland Spain.
a. Order must not exceed 5 litres of liquid.
a. Order to the USA must not exceed 8.5 litres of liquid.
b. We are unable to deliver Sparkling Wine / Champagne or Beer.
c. We are unable to deliver your order to:
- US Military Bases
- New Hampshire