1. Add all the ingredients to a
cocktail shaker with ice.
2. Shake hard and strain into a
glass over fresh ice.
3. Garnish with a Luxardo cherry.
For a foamier drink add half an egg white
and shake the cocktail twice - both
before and after you add the ice.
from the Barrel
150ml Spring water
1. Fill a tall thin glass with a column
of ice cubes.
2. Add first the whisky, then the water.
3. Stir slowly until chilled (10 to 13.5 times
depending on which bartender you ask).
Adjust the amount of water and amount
of stirring to your own tastes.
50ml Kingston Mango Liqueur
1. Pack a glass with ice.
2. Pour over the mango liqueur and
lemonade and stir.
3. Garnish with some red berries -
redcurrants work well, as do raspberries.
50ml Pampero Blanco Rum
50ml Coco Real cream of coconut
100ml Fresh pineapple juice
(the fresher the better)
1. If you have a blender then
whizz up all the ingredients with a
mixing glass worth of ice, if you
don't then shake it really hard
with a little less ice.
2. Serve with a pineapple slice
and a Luxardo Cherry.
50ml Tapatio Blanco
150 ml Grapefruit soda
(Ting or similar)
1. Pack a glass with ice cubes.
2. Pour in the tequila and soda, and stir.
3. Garnish with a lime wedge.
If you can't find Ting then a mixture
of fresh grapefruit juice and
lemonade works pretty well.
1. Make your G&T like normal,
making sure to use lots of ice.
2. Add a drop or a spoonful of ...
GREEN CHARTREUSE, for a
sweet herby hit, a dash or two of
DANDELION & BURDOCK
BITTERS for some rooty
liquorice, or a splash of CELERY
BITTERS for a more savoury hit.
Garnish with something that sets
off the flavours of your added
25ml Absolut Vodka
25ml Grapefruit juice
75ml Cranberry juice
1. Fill a highball glass with
chunky ice cubes and pour
over the vodka and fruit juice.
2. Give it a quick stir and
garnish with a lime wedge.