An empty half-gallon (189cl) decanter, replica of a special bottle designed by JD's nephew Lem Motlow in 1905 which became exclusively used at the Maxwell House Hotel, where it was the only whiskey served.
Join Our Mailing List!
Be the first to get the latest news and offers.
Copyright © The Whisky Exchange 1999-2015 All Rights Reserved.
The Whisky Exchange is the registered trademark of Speciality Drinks Limited.
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 4449145). Registered Office: Elixir House, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF, UK.