A 1950 vintage pure pot still Irish whiskey made at the now defunct Tullamore distillery, which closed in 1954 - around 30 years before this whiskey was bottled for the Knappogue Castle label.
Join Our Mailing List!
Be the first to get the latest news and offers.
Copyright © The Whisky Exchange 1999-2015 All Rights Reserved.
The Whisky Exchange is the registered trademark of Speciality Drinks Limited.
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 4449145). Registered Office: Elixir House, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF, UK.