Ocho Blanco Tequila50cl / 40%
- In Stock
- Next-day delivery available
Ocho Blanco Tequila Reviews
Distributor's Tasting Notes
• Full, ripe Agave opening up to rounded sweetness
• Slight citrus and marzipan accents
• Intense, ‘forward’ Agave flavour on the attack which develops into a ‘high’ sweet fruitiness [reminiscent of an eau de vie de prune]
• Continues with nuances of pepper, citrus and earth
• Balanced and smooth despite the intensity of flavours
• Finish is extremely long due to its concentration - goes on and on and the sweetness re-visits
2 Customer Reviews
Tried the reposado version several times (due to limited blanco availability where i live), but gotta admit that i much prefer this one. It''s much easier to appreciate the agave flavours when the barrel taste is removed. This is where quality tequila starts!
Very good value for money; this has an unexpected sweetness you often only find in aged tequila. This is such a good find!