Armand de Brignac is owned by the Cattier family and can trace its origins to 1763. Each of the house's cuvees are presented in shiny metallic bottles and are seen as the ultimate in luxury Champagne.
Copyright © The Whisky Exchange 1999-2016. All Rights Reserved.
The Whisky Exchange is the registered trademark of Speciality Drinks Limited.
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 4449145). Registered Office: Elixir House, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF, UK.