Located in the village of Mareuil-sur-Ay, the house was founded in 1818 when Nicolas Francois Billecart married Elisabeth Salmon. Today this still family-owned Champagne house has established itself as a benchmark of quality especially with its non-vintage rosé Champagne.
Copyright © The Whisky Exchange 1999-2019. All Rights Reserved.
The Whisky Exchange is the registered trademark of Speciality Drinks Limited.
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 4449145). Registered Office: Elixir House, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF, UK.