Bunnahabhain Prize Draw
WIN A 40 year old Bunnahabhain
This June we’re offering the chance to win an exclusive hand-filled and personalised bottle of Bunnahabhain 40 Year Old, signed by Master Distiller Stephen Woodcock and Master Blender Julianne Fernandez. All you have to do to enter is buy any bottle from Bunnahabhain’s core range.
Limited-Edition 40 Year Old
Hand-filled with a specially printed and signed label, this 40 Year Old single malt from Bunnahabhain is a one-of-a-kind bottle. You can even add a special touch with a personalised label on the neck of the bottle.
This special single malt has been vatted from a selection of casks, originally sourced from legendary wines and spirits merchant J.G. Turney, that lay undisturbed in Bunnahabhain’s seaside warehouses for four long decades. The result is a tropical, fruity single malt that will make you fall in love with the distillery’s whiskies all over again.
Bunnahabhain 40 Year Old Tasting notes from the producer
- Hints of tropical fruits, banana, berries, creamy toffee, vanilla, rich nuttiness and delicate sweet oak.
- Sweet malt, creamy caramel, vanilla, creamy berries, with hints of toasted nuts, tropical fruit, banana and pineapple.
- Long, sweet and fruity.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open only to United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands) residents aged 18 or above, with the exception of employees of The Whisky Exchange or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Bunnahabhain 12 Year Old 70cl, Bunnahabhain Stiuireadair 70cl, Bunnahabhain Toiteach A Dha 70cl, Bunnahabhain 18 Year Old 70cl
- eligible purchases must be made through The Whisky Exchange website between 1 June 2020 and 11.59pm BST on 30 June 2020 will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winner will be notified on or after 1 July 2020 by email, text or phone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- the prize is a bottle of Bunnhabhain 40 Year Old single malt, signed by Master Distiller Stephen Woodcock and Master Blender Julianne Fernandez, and featuring a personalisable neck tag.
- However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- by entering the competition, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the competition (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes
- we may, in our sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification we may award the application prize or another entrant
- the decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- we will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
- we reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.