TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is only open to people who are legally able to purchase alcohol in their country of residence
- By entering into the promotion you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- To receive a £10 promotional eGift Card for both you and a friend, you must spend £75 including VAT (£62.50 ex VAT) or more on thewhiskyexchange.com between 00:01 BST and 23:59 BST on 7 June 2021
- Your eligibility is calculated solely on the value of the items you purchase and does not include the cost of shipping or any other associated fees
- The promotional eGift Cards will be valid for 60 days from issue
- The value of an eGift Card is displayed in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). Any order including an eGift Card must be paid in GBP (£)
- eGift Cards can only be redeemed online at thewhiskyexchange.com. eGift Cards cannot be redeemed at The Whisky Exchange shops, by telephone, mail order, letter or email.
- Once your transaction has been dispatched, you will received an email directing you to a claim page. Once you have entered the email address of the other promotional eGift Card recipient, both your promotional eGift Card and theirs will be sent via email. Please ensure that you enter the required details correctly, otherwise we may not be able to send you your promotional eGift Card
- eGift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available
- Only one promotional eGift Card may be used per order
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the eGift Card, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- We will not be responsible for the loss of an eGift Card as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.