GREY GOOSE LES VISIONNAIRES GIFT SET
Engrave this bottle
Grey Goose has become one of the biggest names in the vodka world in the two decades since it was established. Awarded the title of The World's Best Tasting Vodka from the prestigious Chicago Beverage Testing Institute just a year after it was first produced, it’s a soft and pure vodka that works especially well in a Martini.
Created by Cognac cellar master François Thibault in 1997, Grey Goose is a high-quality vodka made using winter wheat grown in Picardy, northern France. After distillation, the spirit is sent to Gensac-La-Pallue in Cognac where it is blended with local spring water.
Nose Clear, fresh with an elegant floral aroma accented by a subtle citrus note.
Palate Initially soft with a gentle sweetness that gradually envelops the mouth – smooth and rounded texture with a hint of almond.
Finish Fresh and bright throughout with a long, satisfying finish.
Nose Crisp, sweet and clean, with lemon and coconut.
Palate Very soft with double-cream sweetness and a touch of developing bitterness.
Finish Lingering warmth with cream and sweet anis.
THE PRIZEGrey Goose
Martini Gift Set
Grey Goose created the Les Visionnaires Scholarship Fund in 2015 to support students at London's Central Saint Martins, an art college. Twenty-one alumni were invited to design Grey Goose bottles with the theme of 'Fly Beyond'.
We have one of the Les Visionnaires Martini gift sets to give away, designed by award-winning writer Iain R Webb. Included inside the bespoke wooden box are: Limited-edition 70cl bottle Four Martini glasses Mixing glass Stirrer Four olive picks Martini bookletLearn More ▶
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- entrants must be legally allowed to purchase alcohol in their country of residence to enter
- one entry per person
- only purchases from The Whisky Exchange website are eligible
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw:
- Grey Goose Vodka 70cl
- eligible purchases made between 22 September 2016 and 11.59pm GMT on 2 November 2016 will be entered into the draw
- one entrant will win a Grey Goose Les Visionnaires set
- the winner will be notified on or after 3 November 2016
- no alternative prizes are available
- for full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.