The King's Ginger Liqueur
The classic ginger liqueur, original created for King Edward VII. The King was known for taking long journeys in his newly invented motorcar, and drank The King's Ginger to warm up after a drive. With rich sweetness and spicy ginger, it's a great winter warmer as well as an excellent summertime drink, long over ice with a splash of tonic.
Exceptional Cask Series
An excellent single-cask whisky released as part of the Berry Brothers and Rudd Exceptional Cask Series. Distilled on Islay and aged for 28 years, this is packed with flavour: layers of apple, soft peat smoke, beeswax and chocolate.
Six bottles of
The King's Ginger
Just the thing for the King's Ginger fan – a whole six-bottle case, enough for plenty of cocktails, punches and long evenings beside the fire.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- this promotion is open only to mainland United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands) residents aged 18 or above, with the exception of employees of Berry Brothers and Rudd or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: The King's Ginger Liqueur 50cl
- eligible purchases must be made through The Whisky Exchange website between 1 September and 30 September will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winner will be notified on or after 1 October by email or telephone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- there is one prize consisting of: a bottle of Bunnahabhain 1987 Exceptional Cask and 6x50cl The King's Ginger Liqueur
- the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.