Maker's 46 Bourbon
The first new Maker's Mark recipe for more than 50 years, created by Bill Samuels Jr, son of founder Bill Samuels Sr, before he retired in 2011. It takes the same great Maker's Mark whiskey that's known around the world and further matures it in special casks containing extra French-oak barrel staves. The result is an easy-drinking bourbon with an extra layer of sweetness and spice.
The Ultimate Drinks Cabinet worth more than £700
The team at distributor Maxxium look after Maker's Mark. They really know their drinks and have dug deep into their extensive portfolio to create this incredible selection of 14 bottles that will fill almost every need for the discerning drinker.
Auchentoshan 18 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky Bowmore 15 Year Old Darkest single malt Scotch whisky Canadian Club whisky Knob Creek bourbon Hibiki Harmony blended Japanese whisky
Stolichnaya Elit vodka Highland Park 18 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky Maker's 46 bourbon Connemara Peated Irish single malt whiskey
Brugal 1888 rum Naked Grouse blended malt whisky Macallan 12 Year Old Fine Oak single malt Scotch whisky Chita single grain Japanese whisky Courvoisier XO Cognac
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- this promotion is open only to mainland United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands) residents aged 18 or above, with the exception of employees of Maxxium UK or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Maker's 46 70cl
- eligible purchases must be made through The Whisky Exchange website between 8 September and 7 October will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winner will be notified on or after 8 October by email or telephone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- there is one prize consisting of: - Courvoisier XO Cognac 70cl - Brugal 1888 rum 70cl - Stolichnaya Elit vodka 70cl - Knob Creek bourbon 70cl - Maker’s 46 bourbon 70cl - Canadian Club whisky 70cl - Naked Grouse blended malt whisky 70cl - Macallan 12 Year Old Fine Oak single malt Scotch whisky 70cl - Bowmore 15 Year Old Darkest single malt Scotch whisky 70cl - Highland Park 18 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky 70cl - Auchentoshan 18 Year Old single malt Scotch whisky 70cl - Connemara Peated Irish single malt whiskey 70cl - Hibiki Harmony blended Japanese whisky 70cl - Chita single grain Japanese whisky 70cl
- the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.