Mince pies are in the oven, lights are hanging on the trees and there’s a colourful wreath on every other door: the festive season has well and truly arrived. Even the chill in the air brings the merry chime of sleigh bells, which can only mean one thing – the Whisky Sleigh is back! Piled high with sacks of eGift Cards, it’s here to help us spread some Christmas cheer of our own.
All week we’re handing out eGift-Cards to gift-givers, party planners and festive friends everywhere, and the more you spend, the more you get!
From Tuesday 6 December to Monday 12 December 2022 every order over £100 will receive an eGift-Card as a little token of appreciation for shopping with us this Christmas. The Whisky Sleigh will be delivering the eGift-Cards directly to your inbox on Sunday 1 January 2023 to keep that festive feeling flowing over into the new year.
We believe that Christmas shopping should be fun, stress-free and easy so you can spend more time enjoying A Good Old-Fashioned Christmas. Take a look at our selection of the best gift sets, stocking fillers, festive drinks and – of course – the perfect Christmas Whisky.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is only open to people who are legally able to purchase alcohol in their country of residence, with the exception of employees of The Whisky Exchange or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- By entering into the promotion you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry.
- To be eligible for a free eGift-Card you must place an order of at least £100, excluding shipping, handling and any local sales taxes or duties between 00.01 on Tuesday 6 December and 23:59 GMT on Monday 12 December 2022.
- Orders of these values excluding shipping, handling and any local sales taxes or duties will be eligible to receive the following gift cards: £100 to £199.99 – £10 eGift-Card. £200 to £299.99 – £20 eGift-Card. £300 to £399.99 – £30 eGift card. £400 to £499.99 – £40 eGift-card. £500 and above - £50 eGift-Card.
- All eGift-Cards awarded as part of this promotion will be issued on Sunday 1 January 2023.
- All eGift-Cards awarded as part of this promotion will be valid until 23:39 GMT on Tuesday 28 February 2023.
- eGift-Cards will only be redeemable against online purchases made through www.thewhiskyexchange.com
- Please ensure that you enter your details correctly, otherwise we may not be able to send you your eGift-Card.
- eGift Cards are issued in GBP and any order made using an eGift-Card must be made in GBP.
- The eGift-Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative gift of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the promotion (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- We will not be responsible for the loss of eGift-Cards as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.