If you're anything like us, you've still got some stockings to fill. Fear not, though – we can hear sleigh bells! Our Whisky Sleigh is back and, as per the annual tradition, is dropping a gift in every order that's placed today.
That's right: every order placed between 00:00 and 23:59 GMT on 6 December 2021 will receive a little token of appreciation for shopping with us this Christmas. A single present will be allocated to each order – a gift of Christmas spirit, from our family to yours.
Gifts include £10 eGift Cards, Perfect Measure glasses, a selection of whisky and spirit miniatures and our new book Everything you Need to Know about Whisky.
If you need any further inspiration to find the perfect gift, we've provided you with a few ideas below. Merry Christmas!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotion is only open to people who are legally able to purchase alcohol in their country of residence, with the exception of employees of The Whisky Exchange or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- By entering into the promotion you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry.
- To be eligible for a free gift you must place an order between 00.01 and 23:59 GMT on Monday 6 December 2021. One gift will be randomly allocated per order placed. There is no opportunity to choose which item you receive.
- Please ensure that you enter your details correctly, otherwise we may not be able to send you your eGift card should you be selected to receive one.
- eGift cards are issued in GBP and any order made using an eGift card must be made in GBP.
- The free gifts are non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative gift of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the promotion (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- We will not be responsible for the loss of gifts as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion without prior notice. Any changes will be posted within these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.