Woodford Reserve Prize Draw
experience in London
Any one of Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked
Woodford Reserve Rye Whiskey
Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select is well known for its smooth, rich taste. A full-bodied bourbon that tempts with notes of dried fruit and sweet spice.
Woodford Reserve Double Oaked ramps up the spice thanks to a second maturation in heavily toasted oak barrels.
The third expression in the Woodford Reserve range puts rye in the spotlight, offering tempting notes of apple and sweet spice.
A VIP Woodford Reserve Old Fashioned experience in London
The winner will enjoy Woodford Reserve cocktails at one of London's best bars, a private masterclass entitled Art of the Old Fashioned, a one-night stay in London, hotel and breakfast, and travel to and from London.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- this promotion is open only to mainland United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands) residents aged 18 or above, with the exception of employees of Bacardi Brown-Forman UK or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select 70cl, Woodford Reserve Double Oaked 70cl or Woodford Reserve Rye 70cl
- eligible purchases must be made through The Whisky Exchange website between 8 August and 8 September will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- Please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- The Prize: the winner will be notified on or after 8 September by email or telephone call
- the exact date of the trip will be agreed with the winner, but must be between 17 October and 29 November 2017 and is subject to availability.
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
There is one prize consisting of:
- travel for two to London from the UK mainland
- a night for two including bed and breakfast at a London hotel provided at a venue chosen by Bacardi Brown-Forman (for two people sharing a room)
- Woodford Reserve cocktails up to the value of £150 at a cocktail bar in London provided at a venue chosen by Bacardi Brown-Forman
- a private Art of the Old Fashioned masterclass hosted by the Woodford Reserve brand ambassador
- accommodation will be either a twin or double room, based on the winner's requirements
- any other costs which are not expressly included in the prize stated must be paid by you (such as room service and/or travel insurance)
- the prize trip must be taken before 29 November 2017
- the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.