This product is currently out of stock
Enter your email address below to be notified when this product is available.
Enjoy a taste of luxury with our handmade chocolates, in four tempting flavours: Sea Salt Caramel, Honey Caramel Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut Cluster Dark and Passion Fruit Fondant. Perfect with a dram or glass of Cognac after dinner, or enjoyed on their own for a spot of indulgence.Tasting Notes (1)
TWE Tasting Notes
Sea Salt Caramel
Opulent caramel with a hint of sea salt, enrobed in dark and white chocolate.
Honey Caramel Milk Chocolate
Silky-smooth honey caramel encased in elegant milk chocolate – so satisfying…
Hazelnut Cluster Dark
Toasty nutty clusters covered in the finest dark chocolate.
Passion Fruit Fondant
Bursting with tropical-fruit notes, this is enriched with a generous layer of dark chocolate.
Great pairing with whisky
Allergens & Ingredients
This product may contain the following:
- cereals containing gluten
- egg and products thereof
- milk and products thereof
- nuts and products thereof
- Dark chocolate: (Cocoa mass, Sugar, Cocoa butter, Emulsifier: Soya lecithin). Milk chocolate: (Sugar, Whole milk powder, Cocoa butter, Cocoa mass, Emulsifier: Soya lecithin, Natural vanilla flavouring); Whipping cream, Hazelnuts, Dry fondant: (Sugar, Glucose syrup), Sugar, Krokant (Sugar, Almonds (28%), Dextrose, Cocoa butter); Praline: (Hazelnuts(50%), Sugar (49%), Emulsifier: Soya lecithin); Passion fruit puree:(Passion fruit (90%), Sugar); Water, Cocoa butter, Glucose syrup, Honey; Passion fruit compound: (Sugar, Passion fruit concentrate (30%), Glucose syrup, natural flavourings, Acidity regulator: Citric acid E330); Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Sea salt; Preservative: Sorbic acid.
Milk chocolate minimum cocoa solids 36% and minimum milk solids 24%
Dark chocolate: contains minimum cocoa solids 60%
- Produced in a factory that also handles Egg, Wheat and Barley. This product contains the following: soya, milk and nuts.
- Special Instructions
- Store cool and dry. Avoid sunlight and strong odours.
- Manufacturer Details
- The Whisky Exchange, London NW10 7SF
While we endeavour to provide full and accurate information on our website, there may be occasions where producers have updated their recipe or failed to provide full details of their ingredients and processes. This may affect factors including the product style and allergen information, and we would advise that you always check the label and not solely rely on the information presented here. If you are at all uncertain about a product then please contact our customer service team before purchase.
You May Also Like
Blair Athol 12 Year OldFlora & Fauna
(£69.21 per litre)
Personalised Highland Special Reserve Single MaltSherry Cask
(£78.50 per litre)
Arran 10 Year Old
(£55.36 per litre)
Dalmore 15 Year Old
(£119.93 per litre)
Deanston 18 Year Old
(£91.36 per litre)
Personalised 12 Year Old Speyside Scotch Whisky
(£99.93 per litre)
Good To Know
How we pack
Our boxes are made of 100% recyclable cardboard. Our special air-inflated packaging is both re-usable and recyclable, as well as efficient to both transport and dispose of.
Flexible Delivery Options
We deliver to countries all over the world! You can also select express delivery, or pick a specific delivery date, at checkout.
Packed With Care
Our experienced warehouse team take great care with every order. As specialists in glass packaging they ensure that your items stay safe and secure in transit.
14-Day returns policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition. You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered within 14 days of purchasing (other than for perishable or personalised products or those products that have been specified as non-returnable).