Karuizawa 34 Year Old Cask #3668 Ruby Geisha
70cl / 58.5%
FREE UK Mainland standard delivery
£23,333.33 ex VAT
(£40,000 per litre)
You must be aged 18 or above to buy alcohol in the UK
Express delivery(Choose a day)
Standard delivery (UK Mainland)
Click & Collect (Mon-Fri 10am - 5pm)
The younger half of the Ruby Geishas – the penultimate release in the Karuizawa Geisha series – this 34-year-old release is exclusive to The Whisky Exchange and being sold by ballot. It was matured in a single sherry butt and its time in cask have given it a rich and complex character with layers of sherry-oak and spice.
Karuizawa Ruby Geishas
"For the Ruby Karuizawa geisha series, I was inspired by the ruby gemstone itself, representing nobility, purity and passion. The intricate design detailing of the majestic crane – the bird of happiness – symbolises longevity and good fortune."
The other bottle in the Ruby Geishas range is a 38 Year Old that has also been matured in a sherry butt. To enter the ballot for the bottle, please visit its page.
Ballot Terms conditions - See Below
How to Enter
Click the ‘ENTER BALLOT’ button and you will automatically add the bottle to your basket
- No other bottles other than the Ruby Geishas may be added to your basket as part of this transaction.
- You must enter the ballot for each of the Ruby Geishas that you would like to purchase – entering the ballot for one of the Geishas will not automatically enter you into the ballot for the other.
- Entrants will be able to win at most one of the two Ruby Geisha ballots.
- To confirm your entry, complete the checkout process.
- You must enter your card details as part of the checkout process, but you will not be charged unless you are successful.
- You will receive an email confirming your ballot entry.
- The ballot will remain open until 23:59 BST on Tuesday 21 September 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners of the ballot will automatically be charged for the price of the product they are successful in purchasing (price breakdown will be detailed at checkout), plus any relevant taxes and charges.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be ignored.
- The ballot will close at 23:59 BST on Tuesday 21 September 2021.
- The draw will take place on or after Wednesday 22 September 2021.
- Ballot winners will be contacted with confirmation of purchase.
- Those unsuccessful in the ballot will receive confirmation that they have not been selected.
- This ballot is not open to employees of The Whisky Exchange or associated companies.
No of Bottles
More from Karuizawa
Karuizawa 29 Year OldAika Geisha Bourbon Cask #8897
(£39,285.71 per litre)
Karuizawa 31 Year OldSapphire Geisha
(£39,285.71 per litre)
Karuizawa 30 Year OldFirst Geisha Bourbon Cask #8606
(£25,714.29 per litre)
Karuizawa 1981Sherry Cask #6056
(£25,000 per litre)
Karuizawa 1981Cask #103
(£21,428.57 per litre)
Karuizawa 1970Cask 1985
(£42,857.14 per litre)
While we endeavour to provide full and accurate information on our website, there may be occasions where producers have updated their recipe or failed to provide full details of their ingredients and processes. This may affect factors including the product style and allergen information, and we would advise that you always check the label and not solely rely on the information presented here. If you are at all uncertain about a product then please contact our customer service team before purchase.
Good To Know
How we pack
Our boxes are made of 100% recyclable cardboard. Our special air-inflated packaging is both re-usable and recyclable, as well as efficient to both transport and dispose of.
Flexible Delivery Options
We deliver to countries all over the world! You can also select express delivery, or pick a specific delivery date, at checkout.
Packed With Care
Our experienced warehouse team take great care with every order. As specialists in glass packaging they ensure that your items stay safe and secure in transit.
14-Day returns policy
We want you to be 100% happy with your order and it is our aim to ensure that all products supplied to all customers arrive in perfect condition. You have the right to cancel your order at any time without being charged for the goods ordered within 14 days of purchasing (other than for perishable or personalised products or those products that have been specified as non-returnable).