Private tastings are fun and informative, and a great way to spend an evening with friends and colleagues. We offer a range of private tastings at The Whisky Exchange, and can host groups of 8-24 people on Monday and Tuesday evenings at our Bedford Street store. Tastings are run by our in-house experts, start from 7pm, and typically last around 90 minutes, including six samples.
We also create tailor-made events that can be held in house or at a location of your choice. Whisky tastings are the most popular, but we can cover any drinks category you can imagine – including beer, Champagne and fortified wines, as well as spirits. If you need some inspiration, please contact us and talk with our team.
To book an event, please contact us to check availability. We then require a £100 deposit to secure the booking, with the remaining balance payable at least 24 hours before the tasting is due to take place.
Here are some of the most popular private tastings you can take part in at The Whisky Exchange Covent Garden:
- A Tour of Scotland – six Scottish whiskies covering the key regions
- Exceptional Single Malts – some of the finest whiskies around, all at least 18 years old
- American Whiskey – sweet and spicy bourbons and ryes from the other side of the pond
- Champagne Masterclass – eight sensational sparklers from this iconic wine region
- History of Gin – your chance to taste classic bottles as well as stars of the gin revival
- Rums of the World – a Caribbean cruise through the magical world of rum