Tortuga Pineapple Rum Cake
£1 Off! (Was £3.95)
- In Stock
- Next-day delivery available
- Sugar, enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), eggs, water, soybean oil, non-fat dry milk, emulsifiers (propylene glycol mix of mono and diglycerides), modified starches (potato, wheat and corn), TORTUGA Gold Rum, egg whites, salt, leaving agents (baking soda, sodium acid, pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, sodium aluminium phosphate); salt texturizers (gum arabic, xanthan gum, guar gum, sodium alginate), caramel color, artificial and natural flavors, sorbic acid (preservative), artificial color (FD&C Yellow 5). Characterizing Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavouring
- Nutritional Information
- Per Serving 112g - Total fat 16g/25%; Saturated fat 3g/15%, Cholesterol 5mg/17%, Sodium 540mg/23%, Total Carb 55g/18%, Dietary fibre 1g/5%, Sugars 38g, Protein 6g, Calories per serving 390, Fat Cal.140, Vitamin A&C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
- Alcohol Content
- Contains less than half of 1 %
- Contains Wheat, Eggs, Milk and Soy. Product is made in a factory where nuts are handled.
- Special Instructions
- Best if consumed within 12 months of purchase. Refrigeration or freezing will prolong shelf life without changing quality or taste.
- Manufacturer Details
- Tortuga Barbados: Building 5, Wildey Industrial Estate, St Michael, Barbados W.I