WIN A complete set of St Lucia 1931 single traditional blended rums
BUY A bottle of Admiral Rodney Officer’s Release No.1
Admiral Rodney Officer's Release
Bottled in honour of Admiral Georges Brydges Rodney – a surpassingly decorated and recognised officer of the British navy in the Caribbean theatre in the late 18th century – Officer’s Release No.1 is as distinguished as the man for whom it is named. Distilled in 2006 and aged in ex-bourbon casks for 13 years before a nine-month finish in ex-port casks, this full-bodied, column-distilled spirit is a rum of considerable heft and gravitas, laden with honeyed-fruit, chocolate and earthy tobacco notes. A limited edition of 4200 bottles, tropically aged on St Lucia and bottled at 45% ABV, Officer’s Release No.1 is a Caribbean rum worthy of any connoisseur’s cabinet.
St Lucia 1931
Complete Seven Bottle Set
Representing the pinnacle of St Lucian distilling and blending craft, 1931 has long been St Lucia Distillery’s – and indeed the island’s – flagship bottling. With editions 1-6 of this exceptional spirit out of production, 1931 is arguably the most-collectable rum to have been produced by the distillery under any of its brands – which include Admiral Rodney and Chairman’s Reserve. The rums have become quite sought-after, with some having become particularly rare.
To be in with a chance of winning the full set, simply purchase a bottle of Admiral Rodney Officer’s Release No.1 rum before 12 July 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Admiral Rodney Officer's Release No.1 70cl
- eligible purchases must be made through The Whisky Exchange website between 9 June 2020 and 11.59pm BST on 11 July 2020 will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winner will be notified on or after 12 July 2020 by email, text or phone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- the prize is one bottle of each of the seven existing bottlings of St Lucia Distillers 1931 rum, which will be shipped to you via our standard shipping method
- the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- by entering the competition, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the competition (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes
- we may, in our sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification we may award the application prize or another entrant
- the decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- we will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
- we reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.