Each year, Johnnie Walker launches a pair of limited edition whiskies to celebrate Chinese New Year, and in 2022 we are coming together to not only offer these great whiskies but also the chance to win a trip to the whisky’s new brand home – the recently opened Johnnie Walker Princes Street in Edinburgh.
Our lucky winners will be flown to Edinburgh, put up for two nights in a 4/5* hotel and enjoy fine dining dinners as well as have the full Johnnie Walker Princes Street experience. There they will learn all about the history of Johnnie Walker, how it’s made, how to drink it and which expression is their favourite, all accompanied by great food, great drinks and a fully immersive and interactive whisky tour.
To be in with a chance of winning, just purchase either the Johnnie Walker Blue Label Year of the Tiger or John Walker & Sons King George V Year of the Tiger limited editions before 23.59 on 15 February 2022 and we’ll automatically enter you into the draw.
Competition closes 15 February 2022
(£271.43 per litre)
Celebrate Lunar New Year with this limited-edition Year Of The Tiger release of Johnnie Walker Blue Label, decorated with illustrations by Chinese artist Shan Jiang. Aromas of warm spice give way to vanilla and honey on the nose, complemented by notes of caramel, hazelnuts and dark chocolate on the palate that fade into a rich, smoky finish.
Out Of Stock
Johnnie Walker has released this limited-edition bottling of King George V in celebration of Lunar New Year 2022. It is decorated with illustrations by Chinese artist Shan Jiang. Sweet, smoky aromas break open on the nose, followed by orange, raisins, figs and cinnamon. The palate offers notes of dried fruit, vanilla, dark chocolate, toffee, roasted nuts and sweet fruit, fading into coastal smoke lingering in the finish.
After years of anticipation, Johnnie Walker Princes Street opened to acclaim in the Autumn of 2021. Stretching across eight floors at the west end of Princes Street – Edinburgh’s main shopping street – it offers whisky fans the chance to learn more about Johnnie Walker from history, to production and, most importantly, how to drink it. Alongside tours and tastings, Johnnie Walker Princes Street also offers a pair of bars offering excellent food and cocktails as well as, of course, lots of great whisky, not to mention incredible views over the centre of Scotland’s capital.
The latest addition to Edinburgh’s whisky heritage is already a must-see for whisky fans visiting the city, and we are very pleased to be partnering with Johnnie Walker to offer the chance to visit.
- This promotion is open only to United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands) residents aged 18 or above, with the exception of employees of The Whisky Exchange or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Johnnie Walker Blue Label Year of the Tiger Edition and John Walker & Sons King George V Year of the Tiger Edition
- eligible purchases made through The Whisky Exchange website between 1 January 2022 and 23.59 GMT on 15 February 2022 will be entered into the draw. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winner will be notified on or after 16 February 2022 by email, text or phone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- the prize is a trip to Edinburgh, including flights to and from Edinburgh, 2 nights in a 4/5* hotel, a trip to the Johnnie Walker Princes Street Experience and fine dining dinner(s)
- the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- by entering the competition, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the competition (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes
- we may, in our sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification we may award the application prize to another entrant
- the decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- we will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
- a list of winners is available on application – please contact our customer service team
- we reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.