12 Year Old
Tasting notes from the producer
- A complex, spicy and fruity aroma with toasted-wood notes evident.
- Full flavoured and complex; a harmonious balance of spicy, creamy, fruity, sherry and toasted notes.
- Satisfyingly long, the complex flavours linger on the palate.
Eight Bottles of Single Pot Still Whiskey from Irish Distillers
Irish Distillers is renowned for its excellent selection of single pot still whiskeys, from the highly-rated Redbreast range, the modern-styled Green and Yellow Spot bottlings, as well as the innovative Dair Ghaelach project that uses Irish virgin oak.
We're giving away eight bottles of delicious single pot still whiskey from Irish distillers, long acknowledged masters of this full-flavoured style. All you need to do to enter is buy a bottle of Redbreast 12 Year Old – a delightful whiskey packed with fruity, spicy notes.
Terms & Conditions
- entrants must be legally allowed to purchase alcohol in their country of residence to enter
- one entry per person
- only purchases from The Whisky Exchange website are eligible
purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw:
Redbreast 12 Year Old
- eligible purchases made between 9 March 2017 and 11.59pm GMT on 5 April 2017 will be entered into the draw
one entrant will win a eight bottles of pot still whiskey from Irish Distillers
- the winner will be notified after 5 April 2017
- no alternative prizes are available.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.