Barnett & Fils

Barnett & Fils

Cognac

Barnett was founded in 1869, originally located in the Palace de la Corderie, which no longer exists today. By 1885 they had built their own distillery on the Avenue Paul Firino Martell. Barnett & Fils or its other trading name Barnett & Elichagaray, focused on extremely high quality Cognacs, which are now very rare or even yet to be discovered. Barnett has been taken over by Paulet since 1970

Filter By

Price Range
Vintage
Colouring