Ben Wyvis was only operational for eleven years, having started life in 1965 and closing down in 1976. It was built by Invergordon to contribute to Whyte & Mackay and named after a previous distillery (that was also known as Ferintosh) which was closed in 1926. Ben Wyvis was demolished in 1977. Only a handful of bottlings have ever been released, and are highly sought-after by collectors.
Copyright © The Whisky Exchange 1999-2016. All Rights Reserved.
The Whisky Exchange is the registered trademark of Speciality Drinks Limited.
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 4449145). Registered Office: Elixir House, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF, UK.