Hosted by The Whisky Exchange ambassador Billy Abbott, this tasting is your chance to explore Irish whiskies with our favourite picks from our most recent raft of exclusives. The line-up features a Yellow Spot 1999 and a Redbreast 19yo alongside four more exclusive whiskies. One of these bottles has not been released yet but will be an exceptionally fine example of mature Irish pot still whiskey which we are sure will not disappoint.
- Method & Madness Hickory Wood
- Method and Madness Mezcal Cask
- Jameson 22 Year Old Small Batch TWE Exclusive
- Redbreast 19 Year Old Small Batch Oloroso Cask Exclusive to TWE
- Yellow Spot 1999 Malaga Cask TWE Exclusive