Win An Ardbeg Collection Worth more than £1,000!
Simply BUY A 70CL BOTTLE ofARDBEG
CORRYVRECKANto be entered into a draw to win six limited-edition Ardbegs.
Not for the faint-hearted, Ardbeg Corryvreckan is named after the whirlpool located to the north of Islay. With a torrent of big, peppery smoke and rich, peaty fruit, this belter of a dram won World's Best Single Malt Whisky at the World Whisky Awards 2010 and Best No Age Statement Scotch from Jim Murray's Whisky Bible.
Nose Lime and brine, vanilla, fresh sea air, flowers, sweet peat, gentle fruitiness, and sweet and sticky malt loaf.
Palate Malty and sweet, with smoked cheese and ham, cracked black pepper, real maraschino cherries, spiced apples, cinder toffee, tobacco, coffee and coal stoves.
Finish Barrel char smokiness, with coffee and fruity dark chocolate.
THE PRIZE includes 70cl bottles
of the following:
Alligator Aged in heavily charred barrels, with their interior resembling alligator skin, for extra spiciness
Ardbog A vatting of 10-year-old spirit that features maturation in both bourbon and manzanilla sherry casks for soft, earthy sweetness
Auriverdes Sweeter and lighter than other bottlings, this green-and-gold bottling was released in time for the 2014 World Cup
Ardbeg is one of the three big-hitting distilleries on Islay's southern coast, known for its rich, peaty drams. Founded in 1815, the same year as nearby Laphroaig, Ardbeg is best known for its 10 Year Old, one of the most highly regarded entry-level single malts around. Recent years have seen a number of new releases, with plenty of cask-maturation experiments, all of which have helped enhance Ardbeg's cult status among its fanbase.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter
- one entry per person
- UK customers only
- only purchases from The Whisky Exchange website are eligible
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw:
- Ardbeg Corryvreckan 70cl
- eligible purchases made between 1 November 2015 and 11.59pm on 10 January 2016 will be entered into the draw
- the winners will be notified after 10 January 2016
- no alternative prizes are available
- for full TWE terms and conditions, please click here
- Other terms and conditions may apply
- Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF