The story of Chivas Brothers started in 1801 at a grocery store in Aberdeen. As the business grew, James Chivas began to lay down casks of fine Scotch whisky in the shop’s cellar, and the company’s reputation was further enhanced when it received the Royal Warrant from Queen Victoria. Chivas pioneered the world’s first luxury whisky with the release of Chivas Regal 25 Year Old in 1909, with the 12 Year Old following in its footsteps to become a global icon.
Win a £1,000 shopping spree at The Whisky Exchange with Chivas Brothers
Simply BUY BOTH A BOTTLE of Chivas Regal 12 Year Old and ANY other selected
Chivas Brothers single malt before the end of 2014 and you’ll be
automatically entered into the draw.
12 Year Old Blended Scotch Whisky
70cl | 40%
One of the world’s favourite blended whiskies. Balanced and easy drinking, the flagship of the Chivas Brothers range.
A radiant shade of warm amber.Nose
Aromatic, bursting with notes of heather, honey, orchard fruits and wild herbs.Palate
The 12yo is rich and fruity, characterised by vanilla, butterscotch and hazelnut, as well as ripe, honeyed apples.Finish
Generous and lingering.
The single malts included
in the competition are:
12 Year Old One of the top-selling malts in the world and worthy of the accolade – light and sweet, with notes of summer fruit and spring flowers. Fetching Price Web Exclusive Price
12 Year Old Matured in a mix of ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks, this pairs up Aberlour’s fruity spirit with a backbone of rich fruit. Fetching Price Web Exclusive Price
12 Year Old The core of Chivas Regal and a top-notch malt in its own right. A classic Speysider, with plenty of fruit and spice. Fetching Price Web Exclusive Price
16 Year Old Rich but with delicate overtones, this Speyside stalwart is non-chill-filtered for a weightier body. Fetching Price Web Exclusive Price
16 Year Old The island entry in the range, distilled on Orkney to the north of the mainland. Fruity, with a touch of maritime character. Fetching Price Web Exclusive Price
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- entrants must be of applicable minimum drinking age in their country of residence in order to enter
- one entry per person
- only purchases from The Whisky Exchange website are eligible
- purchases of one or more of the following whiskies will be eligible for entry into the draw:
- Aberlour 12 Year Old
- Strathisla 12 Year Old
- Glenlivet 12 Year Old
- Scapa 16 Year Old
- Longmorn 16 Year Old
- the winner will receive a £1,000 credit, which may only be redeemed at thewhiskyexchange.com
- eligible purchases made before 11.59pm GMT on 31 December 2014 will be entered into the draw
- the winner will be notified after 1 January 2015
- no cash alternative is available
- For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF