Burns Night 2022 may be a long time away, but this prize is certainly worth waiting for: a VIP trip for two to Deanston, including a two-night hotel stay and an exclusive blending session to create two 70cl bottles of your very own whisky. Not only will you work with Deanston’s expert blending team to create your whisky, but you’ll also team up with their label designers to ensure your bottles are truly unique. What better way to immerse yourself in Scottish traditions on Burns Night? To be in with a chance of winning, simply buy any bottle of Deanston from the selection below before 23.59 BST on 30 June 2021.
Competition closes 30 June 2021
Deanston Virgin Oak
70cl / 46.3%
(£50.36 per litre)
Deanston 12 Year Old
70cl / 46.3%
(£55.64 per litre)
Deanston 10 Year Old
Bordeaux Red Wine Finish
70cl / 46.3%
(£78.50 per litre)
Deanston 18 Year Old
70cl / 46.3%
(£107.07 per litre)
12 Year Old Madeira Finish
70cl / 55.6%
(£127.07 per litre)
Deanston 14 Year Old
Spanish Oak Finish
70cl / 57.9%
Out Of Stock
17 Year Old Pinot Noir Finish
70cl / 50%
(£150 per litre)
17 Year Old Organic PX Finish
70cl / 49.3%
(£188.57 per litre)
Deanston distillery inhabits an old cotton mill on the banks of the River Teith, where it creates a distinctively honeyed single malt whisky. The vast majority of Deanston spirit ends up in blends, so its single malt whisky releases are always something to get excited about. What’s more, the industrial – and industrious – heritage of Deanston and its surroundings has filtered into the distillery’s ethos; hard work and precision lie at its heart, and it shows in the quality of its whisky. The distillery even manufactures its own electricity thanks to a hydroelectric plant.
- This promotion is open only to United Kingdom (excluding Channel Islands) residents aged 18 or above, with the exception of employees of The Whisky Exchange or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- By entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry.
- Purchases of the following products will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Deanston Virgin Oak, Deanston 12 Year Old, Deanston 10 Year Old Bordeaux Red Wine Finish, Deanston 18 Year Old, Deanston 2006 Madeira Finish, Deanston 14 Year Old Spanish Oak Finish, Deanston 2002 Pinot Noir Finish and Deanston 2002 Organic PX Finish.
- Eligible purchases must be made through The Whisky Exchange website between 1 June 2021 and 11.59pm BST on 30 June 2021. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw.
- Only one entry is permitted per person notwithstanding the number of eligible purchases made by any individual.
- Please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner.
- The winner will be notified on or after 1 July 2021 by email, text or phone call.
- If you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve.
- The prize is a trip for two to Deanston Distillery for a VIP distillery tour and blending session with Julieann Fernandez and Brendan McCarron. Winner(s) will also take away a 70cl of their "own blend" Deanston. Then work with Distell representative to create a personalised label, within brand guidelines, for use on the bottle. Distell will then post the bottles to a single address at a later date (once labelled). The prize includes two nights' stay in The Lake of Menteith hotel for Burns Night 2022, if possible. If not, then other specified time/accommodation worked out between winner and Distell international. UK Travel and Hotel/Distillery food is included.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. This includes the right to substitute any free item included in the Hero Prize with an item of equal or greater value. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates, revised fulfilment dates or prize.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- Prizes cannot be sold. Winning prizes cannot be combined with other discounts, cashback activities or promotions. The prizes are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods and services.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the competition (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- We may, in our sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification we may award the application prize or another entrant.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- We will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.