Loch Lomond 19 Year Old Portrush Open Course Collection
The official whisky of the Open and created in collaboration with 2011 champion Darren Clarke, this has notes of ripe apples, red berries, floral heather-honey and a funky, tropical-fruit edge.
Loch Lomond 18 Year Old
Loch Lomond 18 Year Old is full-bodied and rounded, with sweet notes from bourbon cask maturation alongside toast, apple, gooseberry and a hint of smoke.
A set of golf clubs and a money-can’t-buy golfing experience!
The winner of the prize will receive:
- Titelist golf bag and clubs 4-9 from the new AP3 range
A golf experience on 3rd October which includes:
- A round for two at Kingsbarns Golf Course, including the chance to chat to Colin Montgomerie, Loch Lomond Whiskies Ambassador during part of the round
- Dinner in the R & A Clubhouse (jacket and tie required)
- A two night stay at the MacDonald Rusacks Hotel, St. Andrew’s (twin sharing)
- Return rail travel from a UK mainland station. Participants will be required to arrange their own transport to the UK if necessary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- this promotion is open only to those of applicable minimum drinking age in their country of origin, with the exception of employees of Loch Lomond Group or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion
- by entering into the draw you expressly accept these terms and conditions of entry
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw subject to these terms and conditions: Loch Lomond 18 Year Old 70cl; and, Loch Lomond 19 Year Old Portrush Open Course Collection
- eligible purchases must be made through The Whisky Exchange website between 1 June and 30 June 2019. All valid entries received during this time will be entered into the draw
- each purchase counts as a single entry
- please ensure that all details included in your entry are accurate, otherwise we may not be able to contact you if you are selected as the winner
- the winners will be notified on or after 1 July by email or telephone call
- if you are selected as the winner, you must respond within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within seven days of initial contact or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and not award the prize to a reserve
- the prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances
- proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded
- this promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- by entering the competition, you agree that any personal data supplied in connection with the competition (including your name, image and contact details) may be used by us, our agents, partners and/or any third-party suppliers (as applicable) in connection with the administration of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes
- we may, in our sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such disqualification we may award the application prize or another entrant
- the decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law
- we will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within our control. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry
- we reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the promotion or amend the competition or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
For full TWE terms and conditions, please click here.
Other terms and conditions may apply.
Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.