Win a Bottle of YAMAZAKI Sherry Cask 2013! with our super prize draw!
This year, Jim Murray controversially selected Yamazaki Sherry Cask 2013 as his World Whisky of the Year in his Whisky Bible.
Whether you agree with him or not, you can't deny that Japanese whisky is taking the world by storm. They are making first-class whiskies, from sweet and light to heavy and smoky, so you’re guaranteed to find something to please any whisky fan.
To give you even more reason to try some Japanese whisky this winter, we'll be giving away a bottle of Jim Murray's 2015 World Whisky of the Year, Yamazaki Sherry Cask 2013, to one lucky customer.
Simply buy any bottle of Japanese whisky
before the end of 2014 and you'll be entered into a draw to win a bottle of Yamazaki Sherry Cask 2013.
One 70cl bottle of Suntory Yamazaki Sherry Cask 2013.
Terms & Conditions
- one entry per person
- to enter you must purchase a bottle of Japanese whisky from The Whisky Exchange website
- entrants must be legally allowed to purchase alcohol in their country of residence
- prize can only be shipped to locations listed on our delivery page
- the competition runs until 23.59 on 31 December 2014
- the winner will be notified after 1 January 2015
- if the winner does not respond to the winning notification within seven days, another winner will be selected
- the winner will be announced on The Whisky Exchange website and social media channels
- no cash alternative is available
- for full TWE terms and conditions, please see our website. Other terms and conditions may apply