Ocho Reposado Tequila50cl / 40%
Ocho Reposado Tequila Reviews
Distributor's Tasting Notes
• Delicate, soft and vanilla
• Fine almond, vanilla with slight cinnamon notes
• Hints of tapenade, vegetal
• Very little evidence of oak or woodiness
• Chewy, warm mouth-feel and a long subtle finish
2 Customer Reviews
Without a doubt it''s decent gear, but the blanco has the best focus on the agave taste., without the barrel and vegetal''s which some may find distracting. Try ''em both and see!
you won't find a better reposado at this price on this site!!!....excellent!