Created in 1903 for King Edward VII, The King’s Ginger was formulated by wine merchant Berry Brothers to warm up the monarch as he took winter-morning rides in his new horseless carriage (a Daimler).
Copyright © The Whisky Exchange 1999-2017. All Rights Reserved.
The Whisky Exchange is the registered trademark of Speciality Drinks Limited.
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 4449145). Registered Office: Elixir House, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF, UK.