WIN ALL NINE EDITIONS OF PARKER'S HERITAGE COLLECTION
A BOTTLE OF
SINGLE BARREL VINTAGE
A rare example of vintage single-barrel bourbon, Evan Williams consistently offers exceptional value for money. Made at Heaven Hill and aged for around nine years, it is sweet, spicy and fruity.
This is highly regarded by connoisseurs – Whiskey Advocate magazine's John Hansell called it "Kentucky's answer to a beautifully sherried Speyside single malt Scotch. Outstanding!"
by Rocky Lancer
Nose Rich, with a meaty smokiness that belies its light colour. Freshly cooked ham and burning logs are joined by a soft coastal character of sea spray and stony rock pools.
Palate Rich, mouth-coating texture. The sweet notes are quickly overtaken by spicy vanilla and cinnamon with hints of mint and clove. The two elements are knitted together by an underlying fruitiness, with notes of apple and orange.
Finish Medium to long and drier than expected with cinnamon and vanilla.
We're offering an incredible prize to one lucky customer. The annual bottling of Parker's Heritage Collection is one of the year's most-anticipated and highly acclaimed American whiskey releases. Created as a tribute to Parker Beam and his five decades of service at Heaven Hill, each expression differs in style, with Cognac-finished bourbon, wheat whiskey and even straight malt appearing. This is a unique opportunity to win all nine bottlings in the series so far.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- entrants must be legally allowed to purchase alcohol in their country of residence to enter
- one entry per person
- only purchases from The Whisky Exchange website are eligible
- purchases of the following product will be eligible for entry into the draw:
- Evan Williams Single Barrel 2004
- eligible purchases made between 16 May 2016 and 11.59pm BST on 27 June 2016 will be entered into the draw
- one entrant will win a bottle each of editions 1-9 of Parker's Heritage Collection
- the winner will be notified after 27 June 2016
- no alternative prizes are available
- for full TWE terms and conditions, please click here
- Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Promoter: The Whisky Exchange, Elixir House, London NW10 7SF.